Sunday, January 14, 2018

Scav Hunt Sunday: Sculpture and Sunrise

Light:
Glass and light. Love the retro feel.

Routine:
I've fallen in love with the Citgo Sign and make it part of my early morning running routine!

Splendid:
So many splendid pieces of art at the MFA. I discover new ones each time I go.

Floral:
This was actually made for the MFA as a modern art menorah but reminds me of a flower.

When I Get Home:


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Suza said... {Reply}

Fantastic Pictures

Mary @over40andamumtoone said... {Reply}

lovely selection of shots, the last is my favourite though #MySundayPhoto

Photalife said... {Reply}

Wow the colours in that final photo are stunning

Thank you for linking up

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said... {Reply}

Nice collection - I'm drawn to the sunset and the colored glasses. They are lovely pastels.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I'm always jealous of your sunsets and sunrises!

Coombe Mill - Fiona said... {Reply}

Some lovely colours in every photo, that skyline is gorgeous

Sarah Wood said... {Reply}

Lovely photos - great colours.

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

I don't see the menorah. Can you explain it please?
What a stunning sky!

Samyuktha Semi Jayaprakash said... {Reply}

Awesome pics