Monday, March 20, 2017

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 12

The Good:
I saw the second show in my Broadway in Boston subscription this week. I had already seen this once before and it was just as fantastic the second time around!

The Random:
Sooooooo....March came in like a polar bear. We went from ending February with record breaking temps near 80 and got some snow last week and then had temps WELL below freezing...and then got a blizzard...oh New England.

The Fun:
I did a virtual 5k in honor of Pi Day. 3.14 miles to be exact. The entry fee went to support STEM education for girls. It was a lovely 14 with the windchill when I set out. I had a lovely wind burn but a lovely feeling of supporting a good cause, plus I earned some new hardware!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...it's nice to see that your days are filled with so many interesting things!

Klara S said... {Reply}

The show looks interesting. I hope you'll get better weather soon. More sun, higher temperatures. Thank you for hosting.

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

Ahhh the theater - I would love to start taking the kids. So fun.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Love that Pi day hardware!! The weather has been nuts! I'm ready for real Spring! That show sounds good. How cool that you have the subscription!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Our weather has been crazy too. It was 60s and 70s most of February, then early March it snowed, now yesterday and today are in the 80s!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Nice. I haven't seen a play in years.

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

How wonderful to have such easy access to some great theatre! Love the snowy shot, though it does look cold!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I love that play! I saw it in NYC on my last visit.

Congratulations on another good run! You are brave to run in 14 degree weather.

Happy Spring, Tamar!

Suburban Girl said... {Reply}

You got the blizzard we got a nasty mix of freezing rain and snow. I was SO heavy to clean that stuff up.

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

I didn't know that it's been made into a show!

Happy Spring!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

That show is closing in London soon and I still haven't got to see it - you have reminded me so I',m going to book it now!!

packmom said... {Reply}

We're having crazy back and forth weather too but no snow just rain. I'm so done with the rain. We are officially out o drought to let it end ;0) Great way to spend Pi day and for a great cause. Hope you got to eat some pie too.

Sharon said... {Reply}

I hope it warms up for you soon! I can't imagine being out running in 14 degrees. Brrrr!

Linda said... {Reply}

Good for you on the 5k!